Just when I thought I was on a self-imposed shopping ban, this happens to pop up at the Shawill stall at SM Megamall!
SHAWILL CURLING MASCARA: (compared to a five-peso coin)
CLOSER LOOK AT THE WAND:
Want to see my other hauls? Click here.
BACK OF SHAWILL CURLING MASCARA BOX:
INGREDIENTS OF SHAWILL CURLING MASCARA:
Are these Korean writings? :)
ONE COAT OF SHAWILL CURLING MASCARA: (didn’t curl my lashes here)
DRY LASHES WITH MASCARA:
WET LASHES WITH MASCARA: (I splashed my whole face with water to test out the waterproof properties of the mascara.)
How much is Shawill Curling Mascara?
Php 188.00! There was also a smaller tube of this for about Php 144.00. Available at all leading department stores!
What I like about Shawill Curling Mascara:
- The affordable price!
- No strong smell.
- Sleek black packaging. I like that it came with instructions!
- Volumizes averagely. As you can see in my photos above, one coat of mascara gives my lashes enough volume for a natural, daytime look.
- Waterproof enough. I like that I don’t get raccoon eyes when I splashed my face with water.
What I don’t like about Shawill Curling Mascara:
- Clumps if not applied evenly. Definitely not for hurried makeup!
- Doesn’t dry quickly.
- When I tested out its waterproof qualities, there were some fall outs.
- Smudges if rubbed hard enough.
- Didn’t curl my lashes. Probably because it’s meant to make already curled lashes stay up longer.
What do you think of Shawill’s Curling Mascara? I think you get what you pay for. This is a good mascara for those just starting out with makeup with a budget! What’s your favorite mascara? Please let me know in your comments! :)
How was your Christmas? So much good food to eat, right? Stay safe at New Year’s!
Much Love Beauty Venturers!