Still having bad hair days? Still ashamed of anyone having contact with your hair? Resorted to Hair Rebond and Hair Relax? Well then, that was me back then. When I saw this on every blog I read AND THEN saw it on sale at a group buying website for half the price, oh-em-gee-I-freaking-hoarded-these. I died and my hair was saved. LOLs. Check these babies out!
When I said I hoarded, I meant it. Below is the picture of when it was delivered to my house by the group buying website. They even brought flyers because they thought I was running a hair salon! No Mr. Assuming-Delivery-Boy and Mr. Supplier-Representative, I am not a hair salon. I am only a a girl in-love with Lorys.
Lorys Hair Cream tubs from left to right:
Fruit Cocktail (450g), Duo Chocolate (1000g), Ceramides (1000g) and Fruit Cocktail (1000g)
From the Lorys Hair Cream Fan Page Information:
"Lorys Hair Cream is a product made in Brazil. It is an internationally recognized brand available in countries such as USA, UK, Venezuela, Pueto Rico, and many more. Just recently, Lorys has entered into the Philippines.
Lorys is made from all natural ingredients, which gives your hair a natural glow. It can be used as a conditioner or as a hot oil treatment. It is very simple to use even at your own home. Lorys enhances the growth and density of your hair and restores its natural shine and softness.”
This description cannot be more accurate. Lorys has become my daily conditioner and twice-a-week hair spa. My hair became soft, bouncy and surprisingly had less hair fall which meant my hair is now healthier! Yey!
Lorys Hair Cream Type and Purpose (from the flyer):
- Fruit Cocktail - This is their best-seller because of the fragrance. It smells like four seasons fruit shake! The cream has two colors: pink at the top then it turns yellow when you reach the bottom of the tub. “This is developed for the care and condition of all types of hair.” I use this as a daily conditioner. My hair was constantly manageable after every bath.
- Ceramides - This is the most moisturizing of all the Lorys I bought. “This is developed to deeply treat and condition the opaque and damaged hair.” Opaque means matte or no shine. When I use this, my hair feels heavy (in a healthy way!) and shiny thus making my thick wavy hair fall straight and soft.
- Duo Chocolate - This is also one of their best-sellers because of the smell. This hair cream has “thermal activated silicone and was developed for the intensive care of damaged and sensible hair.” (I don’t know what they meant by “sensible” hair. Probably they meant sensitive hair.) As you can see through the tub, this cream has two colors as well: brown at the top then white at the bottom. This smells like white chocolate and could be mistaken as Nutella! haha
- Snake Oil - This is for those who regularly style their hair with heat tools and hair color. “This is specially developed to protect, restore and condition damaged and chemically-treated hair.”
- Shea Butter - The saleslady kept nagging me about this one because I had wavy hair. I might try this next time because this was “developed to deeply treat and condition curly and dry hair.” I’ve read in some reviews that this made their natural curls bounce and their hair super soft.
These are the ones I use currently. My Fruit Cocktail 450g ran out!
How to use Lorys?
- Daily Conditioner - I recommend Fruit Cocktail all the way! The scent will instantly boost your mood! Only use this at the ends of your hair. NEVER let any conditioner touch your scalp as this will cause oiliness, dandruff and hair fall. Shampoo your hair and apply Lorys. Leave it on your hair while doing your usual bathing routine.
- Once to Twice A Week Hair Spa - I apply this to my hair when it’s completely dry. Again, only massage the cream on the ends of your hair. Leave about 3-4 inches of your hair alone. When you’ve covered your hair with the cream, I suggest wearing a shower cap. Allow the hair cream to sit for about 20 minutes. I let mine sit for an hour because the weather is unforgiving these days. Gradually adjust you hair to how long you want the cream to penetrate every hair strand. Shampoo your scalp afterwards and let air-dry.
Closer look at Ceramides:
Closer look at Duo Chocolate:
Where to buy Lorys?
Lorys is available at all leading department stores here in the Philippines. I believe they also ship internationally. They are an international company in the first place.
How much is Lorys?
- 450 grams for Php 185.00
- 1000 grams for Php 350.00
Since I bought mine at a group buying website, I purchased all my 1000 gram Lorys for Php 175.00 each. I bought three 1000 gram Lorys and I qualified for free shipping. I sent the Fruit Cocktail 1000 grams to my boyfriend’s sister in Riyadh. She loves it!
I now say goodbye to the usual conditioners and pledge to use Lorys forever. It literally proves that hair miracles happen! Try this and you’ll see why I gush so much.
PS: Group buying website is Ensogo!
Much Love Beauty Venturers!