Recently, HBC has partnered with many beauty blogs and they’ve given away gift packs every week to two lucky people! On the first week of PeachyPink Sisters Blog, I was fortunate enough to be chosen to take home HBC’s best-sellling hair care products. Refer to the photo below to see what I received.
- Hortaleza Professional Hair Cuticle Coat
- Hortaleza Professional Smooth Out Style Cream
- Hortaleza Professional Henna Wax Hair Treatment
- Hortaleza Professional Black Pelan Hot Oil
One HBC employee recommended trying the Hortaleza Professional Black Pelan Hot Oil so I tried this one first.
“Hortaleza Professional Black Pelan Hot Oil contains Black Pelan silt - an organic substance which is rich in minerals and lipids. Its botanical and mineral components condition the hair and scalp for a healthier scalp and smoother and shinier hair. It is also formulated with Jojoba oil and Vitamin E to make hair healthy.”
What I like about HP Hot Oil:
- Despite it’s dark color, the formula did not stain my hands while applying.
- Left my hair smooth and soft after air-drying.
- Smells good but the scent doesn’t last long.
- Has a soothing effect to my scalp.
- Very easy application. Just like applying conditioner!
What I don’t like about HP Hot Oil:
- It looks really freaky at first. It’s a dark green gel with black particles which I assume to be the Black Pelan silt.
How to use HP Hot Oil? (from the jar)
- Shampoo hair and rinse then towel dry. (Tip: Don’t rub your hair vigorously against the towel. Dry your hair by squeezing excess water while in the bath then pat your hair repeatedly between a towel fold.)
- Gently massage a sufficient amount of product onto hair and scalp. (Tip: Massage your scalp well to stimulate hair growth!)
- Leave for 20 minutes.
- For best results, process hair under steamer for 20-30 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly with warm water.
I left the HP Hot Oil on my hair for an hour. After air-drying my hair, I noticed my bangs were straight and smooth (normally, they’re wavy and all over the place). HP Hot Oil made my hair soft and manageable. I recommend applying the HP Hair Cuticle Coat or the HP Smooth Out Style Cream after for best results.
HBC is currently having their (Y)ear (E)nd (S)ale! Check it out!
From HBC’s Facebook Fanpage:
“Gusto mo ba ng isang happy, beautiful Christmas? Go na sa HBC YES Year End SALE na gaganapin sa HBC Corporate Centre, Novaliches, Quezon City on December 1-2, 2011.
Get up to 70% off sa inyong paboritong HBC products gaya ng San San Cosmetics, Hortaleza Professional, Allue My First, Hortaleza MD at Body Recipe. Kasama rin ang mga produkto mula sa Splash at Pfizer.
Bukod sa discounted items, may chance ka pang maka-avail ng FREE check up mula sa Uniliver at ma-experience ang FREE Exclusive Services sa HBC Makeover Van gaya ng facial, diamond peel, and hair colouring application! All these and more, sa HBC YES Year End Sale. Happy Beautiful Christmas!”
Like HBC’s Facebook Fanpage here: https://www.facebook.com/myHBC
Follow HBC on Twitter here: https://twitter.com/#!/tweet_hbc
Visit the PeachyPink Sister’s blog here: http://peachypinksisters.blogspot.com/
What a beautiful Christmas indeed! Have you visited HBC recently? What hair products have you recently tried? I’ll be waiting for your comments below.
Much Love Beauty Venturers!